top of page
Stressed Driver Sitting At Roadside After Traffic Accident

A trusted firm for road traffic accident claims  

Road accident claims have a time limit! Work with MRG Solicitors to get yours raised today. Have your voice heard and hold the party at fault responsible with the support of our teams in London and Manchester. 

Submit your claim before the deadline!  

Incidents on the road can have devastating impacts for those involved. If you were injured in this type of accident and are unable to work or pay medical and living expenses as a result, it’s time to consult MRG Solicitors. Following a thorough investigation of the case, we can tell you if you are eligible to pursue a traffic accident claim for compensation.  


You have just 3 years following the incident to claim for a traffic accident, meaning court proceedings will have to be issued within this timeframe. While the court may extend the date after evaluating your case and circumstances, it is better to be safe than sorry. Due to this, we strongly urge you to contact us for a free initial consultation and start the process as soon as possible. In addition to helping you acquire compensation to cover financial loses, we can also help you gain access to rehabilitation centres and support groups to aid your recovery.  

  • What is a consent order?
    A consent order is a legal document that confirms your mutual agreement. It includes details on how the children are to be looked after. Both parents have to sign the draft consent order and get it approved by a judge. It is usually approved without a hearing and saves costs for both parties. If spouses cannot agree, further hearings will need to be held. A CAFCASS officer may spent time with the children and parents for a detail assessment and additional information may also be required. The court will then make a final decision on the arrangements, which is then recorded as an official, legally binding order. The consent order covers: Living arrangements The amount of time spent with each parent When and what types of contact can occur (such as phone calls)
  • Applying for a court order
    If you cannot reach an agreement, then a family judge will decide: Which parent will raise the child How much time the other parent can spend with the child What the financial needs of the child are and how they will be met The child’s parents of anyone with parental responsibility can apply for a court order. This includes grandparents however, they will need to obtain permission from the court first before applying for a child arrangement order.
  • What is parental responsibility?
    Parental responsibility pertains to the legal duties, rights, power, and authority that a parent or parental figure has for their child, i.e., their right to make decisions regarding their child. A mother always has parental responsibility. A father usually has parental responsibility if he’s either: Married to the child’s mother Listed on the birth certificate (after a certain date, depending on which part of the UK the child was born in) Having parental responsibility does not mean that you are legally allowed to spend time with your children after separation. It only indicates that the custodial parent needs to receive your permission before making important decisions concerning the children. These include changing schools, moving abroad and other essential matters.
  • What is a Specific Issue Order?
    A specific issue order covers how a child is brought up. This includes: The school they attend If they have a religious education or not Change of name You can also opt for a prohibited steps order to prevent the other parent or ex-spouse from making decisions in their regard.
  • What happens if there is an order breach?
    If the other party breaches the court order already in place, we can represent you in court. We may also recover your cost of enforcement of order from the party who was in breach of the order.

“Professional staff, don’t think twice to take their services”

- b

Don’t suffer in silence. Get the help you need from MRG Solicitors

Call our office on 01615 299777. With experts based in Manchester and London, we’ll be on hand to support your case as quickly as possible.

bottom of page