top of page
An Injured man with a plaster on the beach

Helping you win compensation for accidents abroad  

Have you sustained a personal injury whilst on holiday, traveling for business or during a trip abroad? Find out if you could claim compensation with MRG Solicitors. Our experts, covering London, Manchester and the whole of the UK, have the knowledge needed to help your case go far!  

Helping you following a negative experience abroad 

Every year, thousands of British families go on holiday abroad. But the last thing holidaymakers expect is to endure an injury or be involved in accident. If you get hurt following an incident out of the UK, you may be able to claim compensation for the personal injury via a travel accident claim. MRG Solicitors can streamline the process and ensure you get the compensation you deserve. 


Compensation aims to ensure you can access private health care. Depending on the extent of your injuries, this can include physiotherapy and osteopathy. By securing compensation for injuries sustained abroad, you don’t have to be on an NHS waiting list or pay out of your pocket, just the care you need when you need it.  

  • What is a consent order?
    A consent order is a legal document that confirms your mutual agreement. It includes details on how the children are to be looked after. Both parents have to sign the draft consent order and get it approved by a judge. It is usually approved without a hearing and saves costs for both parties. If spouses cannot agree, further hearings will need to be held. A CAFCASS officer may spent time with the children and parents for a detail assessment and additional information may also be required. The court will then make a final decision on the arrangements, which is then recorded as an official, legally binding order. The consent order covers: Living arrangements The amount of time spent with each parent When and what types of contact can occur (such as phone calls)
  • Applying for a court order
    If you cannot reach an agreement, then a family judge will decide: Which parent will raise the child How much time the other parent can spend with the child What the financial needs of the child are and how they will be met The child’s parents of anyone with parental responsibility can apply for a court order. This includes grandparents however, they will need to obtain permission from the court first before applying for a child arrangement order.
  • What is parental responsibility?
    Parental responsibility pertains to the legal duties, rights, power, and authority that a parent or parental figure has for their child, i.e., their right to make decisions regarding their child. A mother always has parental responsibility. A father usually has parental responsibility if he’s either: Married to the child’s mother Listed on the birth certificate (after a certain date, depending on which part of the UK the child was born in) Having parental responsibility does not mean that you are legally allowed to spend time with your children after separation. It only indicates that the custodial parent needs to receive your permission before making important decisions concerning the children. These include changing schools, moving abroad and other essential matters.
  • What is a Specific Issue Order?
    A specific issue order covers how a child is brought up. This includes: The school they attend If they have a religious education or not Change of name You can also opt for a prohibited steps order to prevent the other parent or ex-spouse from making decisions in their regard.
  • What happens if there is an order breach?
    If the other party breaches the court order already in place, we can represent you in court. We may also recover your cost of enforcement of order from the party who was in breach of the order.

“I am very satisfied with their services because they were very patient with me and explained every detail. They are really professionals in what they do.”


It doesn’t have to be all doom and gloom following an accident abroad

Call MRG Solicitors on 01615 299777 to discover if you could be entitled to some money back! 

bottom of page