top of page
Medical Staff Pushing Patient in Gurney

No win, no fee medical negligence claims  

If you’ve suffered the results of medical negligence, begin your claim without the upfront cost, with MRG Solicitors. Experienced teams in London and Manchester, working hard for your best interests.  

Dealing with medical negligence in the UK

Medical negligence refers to cases where healthcare professionals fail to perform their duty or make a mistake during your treatment. If their carelessness leads to an injury or negatively affects an existing condition, you can make a legal claim asking for compensation. That’s because the healthcare facility and its staff were unable to provide you with the care and support required during your time of need. 


As we appreciate the delicate nature of these issues and the stress you may be under following the event, we are here to answer all your questions regarding the case. You can also book an initial consultation to meet your lawyer in Manchester or London, to clear your doubts about the case and discuss possible legal actions you can take to receive a reimbursement. 

  • What is a consent order?
    A consent order is a legal document that confirms your mutual agreement. It includes details on how the children are to be looked after. Both parents have to sign the draft consent order and get it approved by a judge. It is usually approved without a hearing and saves costs for both parties. If spouses cannot agree, further hearings will need to be held. A CAFCASS officer may spent time with the children and parents for a detail assessment and additional information may also be required. The court will then make a final decision on the arrangements, which is then recorded as an official, legally binding order. The consent order covers: Living arrangements The amount of time spent with each parent When and what types of contact can occur (such as phone calls)
  • Applying for a court order
    If you cannot reach an agreement, then a family judge will decide: Which parent will raise the child How much time the other parent can spend with the child What the financial needs of the child are and how they will be met The child’s parents of anyone with parental responsibility can apply for a court order. This includes grandparents however, they will need to obtain permission from the court first before applying for a child arrangement order.
  • What is parental responsibility?
    Parental responsibility pertains to the legal duties, rights, power, and authority that a parent or parental figure has for their child, i.e., their right to make decisions regarding their child. A mother always has parental responsibility. A father usually has parental responsibility if he’s either: Married to the child’s mother Listed on the birth certificate (after a certain date, depending on which part of the UK the child was born in) Having parental responsibility does not mean that you are legally allowed to spend time with your children after separation. It only indicates that the custodial parent needs to receive your permission before making important decisions concerning the children. These include changing schools, moving abroad and other essential matters.
  • What is a Specific Issue Order?
    A specific issue order covers how a child is brought up. This includes: The school they attend If they have a religious education or not Change of name You can also opt for a prohibited steps order to prevent the other parent or ex-spouse from making decisions in their regard.
  • What happens if there is an order breach?
    If the other party breaches the court order already in place, we can represent you in court. We may also recover your cost of enforcement of order from the party who was in breach of the order.

“Best solicitors in the UK. the advice I got from MRG Solicitors is fully comprehensive and Ahmed Wasim who was the one I had a meeting with is absolutely professional. I was able to say everything I had in mind and Ahmed paid attention by good listening and responded to my questions adequately. They are very professional and honest people.”


Let’s work together to reach the right outcome for you  

Call 01615 299777. MRG Solicitors will be on hand to advise and take your claim to the next level. 

bottom of page